Blog Post #6 Jason H.

1.The ideas that Krukowski lays out in this episode is to basically project how sounds can be affected in whatever manner you take it in whether you hear it in video or in person the sound is always altered not purposely but it depends on the device it was taken with. No matter what the exact sounds are way more intimate when you are there to hear it in person like for example, concerts. Overall, I believe his ideas are honestly very well thought out and deserves more recognition considering it opened my mind to new ways of hearing. Throughout the audio, I believe he did extraordinary in explaining and how sound itself holds all the purpose in the world to the point where I myself start to hold this thinking while listening to something as small as small noises or as big as noises in a crowded city.

2. ASMR on it’s own is very fascinating and relaxing to me because I personally hear it myself to calm my anxiety and to help me with sleep and for me personally I see that when it comes to sound ASMR it’s really important since it serves a hug purpose into making sounds that take a certain effect such as people like me who actually watch it.