blog post 6

1.In this episode ‘love’ “way of hearing”, Damon Krukowski acknowledge that “proximation  through analog and digital audio phone. He are comparing connection between people and these analog phone sound, digital phone”. Analog and cell phone don’t don’t make range of sound.  And, Digital phone is huge efficient and easier to share our voice around the world, but it this digital sound push away quality . I have mix feeling about it.  I agree with Krukowski way of concede that analog and cellphone don’t have full range of voice. its don’t have clear tune. Another hand, I don’t agree with Krukowski, ” digitalization is getting worse’. Digitalization is more effective . we can conversation facetime entire the world which make us closeness. We are taking online classes this during pandemic. Krukowski also says that ” sound of voice build a proximation”, every single people have different voice which give different feeling to other people. For example, my small daughter voice so sweet it makes me relax and stress relief. Another side, my mother-in-law’s voice give anxiety  because I feel her voice irritation.

2. As the article “How A.S.M.R Became sensation”, describe that perception, sensation. when  we see, hear, touch, smell, it  stimulus our brain and we response it. There some scientific data and experiment about A.S.M.R. it produces variety of sounds that make people feel relax, calm and enjoyable, and sleep. However, I saw the video in about A.S.M.R  that didn’t make me relax it tingle me.