Blog Post #6

1.In this episode, Kruskowsi’s ideas are essentially when he explained the how the world is more dependent on digital song than analog sound. People used to enjoy music show manually. Because of modern technology, people are not familiar with the real music sound. He also explained the real voice and the microphone sound differently but the way new technologies manipulate our thinking of hearing of sound. That’s real voice is lost in technologies. Kruskowsi said ” the biggest complaint from kid that they said that in song, if i understand one word than may be i ll be more interested about song”. Because of modern  technology, I agree with them,the sound does  not come the listener properly because we find several files about the lyrics on Youtube or Google.

2. when we listen, ASMR is  soothing. It allows us to decrease our exhaustion and increase our efficiency. Most people, before they go to to sleep, listen to ASMR. Natural sounds enhance our hearing capability. As an example, Before my every test, for instance, I listen to ASMR, it helps me assert my mind and strengthen my way of thinking that helps me to focus test time.