#1

As Gerald Graff and Cathy Birkenstein, said writers should use the model of “entering the conversation” in their writing. The advantage of this model is it’s easier to relate to us readers and makes us more interested in the book or article we are reading. As it was said on 1st page “What makes writers masters of their trade is not only their ability to express interesting thoughts but their mastery of an inventory of basic moves that they probably picked up by reading a wide range of other accomplished writers.”( 2nd paragraph 3rd line) with this skill writers have been able to make readers more connected with the writing.

i agree with the fact that artwork help us analyze other situations and makes us more focused on little details. With each art there are countless details and meaning to it. When we look at the art everyone have their own reason to find something unique and different perspective. As it said in the video “doctors, nurses, and law enforcement agents can use painting, sculpture, and photography as tools to improve their visual acuity, and communication skills…” as it was said it helps us better at explaining what we saw in more detail and look thoroughly.

4 thoughts on “#1

1. Jose Jimenez

I like the fact that you said artwork makes us more focused on the details. Artwork is very intricate, and a single brush stroke or certain undertones can greatly influence how I view a piece of art. I had a very similar answer so I enjoyed this.

2. Estefany Londono

Sometime we don’t really know how to express ourselves and that something that happens a lot with me. Couldn’t be more agree with the part: “artwork help us analyze other situations and makes us more focused on little details”. Art is very subjective and to extract the meaning of a piece of art we must look at the material carefully, so the small details end up building a general image in our head to be able to draw a conclusion from it.

3. Andrw Cruz

I agree with what he says due to the fact that seeing works of art you get ideas and creativity may come to you just by seeing a work on a piece of paper, the other is with the letter of the model I agree with the devido So that you can follow it easier to read the conversions as an example netflix or another wed site with the videos it makes it easier for the viewer to understand the situation or the story