Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

My Name is Robert, I am a Native of the Dominican Republic (No I am not a Republican I don’t believe in political parties). Too keep it short and simple I played baseball in high school, I enjoy physical activities such as lifting weights and boxing, I really like playing video games, and I enjoy cooking and learning new recipes. I’m very interested in world history and love learning in general about the world whether it can be people, places, animals etc. Now to get to the point I took a really long break from school after high school unprepared for what this world would throw at me and I can say it’s been one heck of a ride and through all these obstacles I’ve overcome It made me stronger not just physically but most importantly mentally, I always had the hunger to be successful and I realized working a minimum wage 9-5 would not provide me with the life I want and will get, I started to brain storm and tried to make a plan for myself and realized Laguardia would be the perfect place to start my journey, I am very excited for what is to come good or bad, I major in psychology mainly because I am very big on mental health and encourage everyone to take it seriously but anyways thank you for taking the time to read this.

2 thoughts on “Hello Ladies and Gentlemen